Whenever you are on a diet, those are the times when you crave your chocolate bar and bag of chips the most! As for a foodie like me, diet control means some serious sacrifices. But then, there are times when I just want to dig a spoon into something luscious and sweet. It was then that I came up with this really easy Strawberry pudding. It requires just 5 ingredients and no cooking whatsoever. Its super fast and comes with a whole lot less guilt!
No Cook Strawberry Pudding
- 1/2 cup low fat yogurt
- 6 strawberries
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- 2 low fat cookies/ any digestive biscuits will also do, (you can also use some diet Muselli)
How to make it
- In a bowl crush 4 strawberries and add the lemon juice. Keep aside.
- Using a muslin cloth, drain the whey from the yogurt. What you will get is a thick Hung Curd.
- Mix the hung curd with the honey.
- Slice the remaining strawberries.
- In a Pudding Glass, crush half the cookie(muselli) to form a crunchy base, pour a spoonful of the hung curd.
- Top it with the strawberry puree and then the sliced strawberries. Repeat this whole process again to form one more layer of cookie-curd-strawberries.
- Serve immediately!