Variety is the spice of life they say! So why have your boring frappe day in and day out? For my Bday party way back in june, I served this gorgeous variation of Frappe, The Strawberry Frappe. and needless to say everyone loved it. I dressed it up with some gorgeous handmade doily umbrellas attached to flexible straws, so they didn’t only taste good, they looked pretty as well.
This drink is one of those..”are you crazy” combinations…coconut+strawberry+coffee! But they work beautifully with each other and create an explosion in your mouth & its a treat for your taste buds!
Whiz it up in a jiffy, and indulge in the exotic flavours!
PS: you can top it with sliced strawberries if you wish!
- 6-8 strawberries
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup (I use Monin, buy here)
- 2 tbsp Coconut syrup ( again, Monin)
- 120 ml espresso coffee, chilled (learn how to make it here)
- 200 ml milk
- 1 cup crushed ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
How to make it
- In a blender blitz the strawberries, 1/3 cup ice cubes, and the strawberry syrup. Pour equal portions into 4 tall glasses.
- Rinse the blender, and blitz the remaining ingredients until nice and frothy.
- Carefully tilt the glass and pour the coffee over the strawberry mix. Serve immediately.