Yes… Finally I get the time to post a recipe and this time… One for the Chicken lovers… My very first chicken post!
It was a simple experiment… And guess what my husband… Tarun loved it… He says its the best homemade chicken he has had… Awww… Love him for being so adorable…
This recipe is super easy… Requires very little ingredients but… It yields a super juicy.. Moist and decadent piece of chicken!
Try it and yes… Do share your experience with the first ever chicken dish you guys made….
Honey Lemon Chicken
- 600 gm/6 leg piece Chicken
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2tsp worchester sauce
How to make it
- Wash the chicken pieces and score with the help of a knife
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and rub them into the chicken, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan bring all the ingredients for the glaze to a boil till its the consistency of honey. Set aside to cool.
- Now you have 2 options- either use a gas top tandoor or a grill.
- Preheat the tandoor/ grill till hot, arrange the chicken pieces on top, brush slightly witth the glaze.
- Cook for 3 minutes then turn and brush with glaze again.
- Repeat 2-3 times till the chicken is tender. Generally takes 10-12 mintes in a tandoor, might take 8-10 minutes in a grill.
- Take off the tandoor/ grill and give a final brush of the glaze before serving. Serve hot!