They say have breakfast like a King… and we should serve ourselves a healthy yet delicious one!
These sandwiches are super super easy and very yummy!
Though they taste best when served hot… but I have come to observe that they taste equally good in your packed breakfast as well… where they might get cold!
I add the tomato ketchup inside the sandwich as I pack this for my Husband as a carry along Breakfast. You can absolutely omit the ketchup.
And yes… let me add… more sandwich recipes coming shortly!
Recipe video on our YouTube Channel
Onion & Capsicum Grilled Sandwich
- 2 slice Sandwich bread ( or any bread of choice)
- Few slices onion
- Few slices capsicum
- 1tbsp grated cheese or a cheese slice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ketchup (optional)
How its Made
- Butter one side of each slice
- Flip one slice and layer with onion, capsicum & cheese
- Sprinkle with Black pepper, sat and herbs
- Spread ketchup on the non-buttered side of the other slice and cover the sandwich
- Grill for 2-3 minutes till golden brown
- Cut into Triangles and serve Immediately